At IMC Health, who we are for our patients and their families is much more important than what we are. Yes, it’s true that we provide high-quality medical treatments and a broad array of health support services that are proven to make a difference. But it is who we are that drives us to serve you and your family every day.
Our family of IMC Health professionals is dedicated to making a difference for our patients. Everything we do is centered on providing the very best experience and healthcare results for our patients. We deliver for you through three types of centers designed to meet a wide-range of healthcare needs.
IMC Health Medical Centers provide a full range of medical and preventative services from an experienced, friendly team of healthcare professionals, who speak English, Spanish and Haitian Creole, in state-of-the-art healthcare centers:
Primary Care and Pediatricians
- Prompt Appointments with Primary Care Physicians, Pediatricians and Specialists
- 24-Hour / 7-Day a Week access to a primary care clinician
- Women's Wellness Services
- Laboratory Collection Services
- Walk-in visits and same day appointments
Specialty and Ancillary Services
- Pain Management
- Massage Therapy
- Dental Care
Additional IMC Health Services
- Complimentary transportation to and from appointments
- Prescribed medications delivered to your home when CareMed is selected as your preferred pharmacy
- Assistance with health plans monthly Over-the-Counter Medication Program
- EKG's, Aerosol Treatments, and other health services
IMC Health Diagnostic Centers offer complete diagnostic services from experienced, friendly bilingual professionals in state-of-the-art diagnostic centers:
- Digital X-Rays
- Open MRI
- CT Scans
- Sonograms & Ultrasounds
- Bone Density Testing
- Complimentary Transportation to and from appointments
- Same Day Appointments
- 24-48 Hour Report Turn-Around
IMC Health Activity Centers provide you with activities and events that help you stay engaged and active while promoting a healthy lifestyle. Patients are welcome to use the Activity Centers even when they do not have a medical appointment. A calendar of monthly events is available at each medical center.
- Exercise program
- Social activities that promote connection with others in the community
- Birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and holiday Celebrations
- Educational events to help you and your family learn about your medical conditions and treatments, and promote healthy eating habits and lifestyle
- Delicious and nutritious breakfast and lunch five (5) days a week
- Beauty Salon Services
IMC Health Access Centers offer eligibility and recertification services for public assistance services and the Medicaid program at our medical centers throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, and Orange Counties:
- Access Florida connects eligible individuals and families with medical assistance through the Medicaid program to cover the cost of medically necessary services. Access Florida’s Food Assistance Program helps individuals and families purchase nutritional food needed to maintain and promote good health.
- For more information on Access Florida, visit your nearest IMC Health Medical Center. Our staff will assist you in applying for or recertifying your eligibility in Medicaid to receive full benefits.