IMC Health provides a warm, engaging, comfortable, patient centered medical home designed to meet the healthcare needs of the entire family.
You are always welcome to bring a companion to help you understand and remember your provider's instructions.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to your scheduled appointment time. Our staff will provide you with patient registration forms and will help you complete them before your appointment;
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID. This can be a driver's license or a passport.
- Bring any medications that you are taking, including vitamins, supplements and over the counter medications;
- Bring any medical records that you may have from your former primary care physicians and specialists so we can understand your complete medical history; and
- Write down questions that you would like to discuss with your care team and bring that list of questions with you.
Every time you see your PCP, you should be given the date and time of your next appointment.
- It is important that you do not miss your visits
- If you are unable to keep an appointment at an IMC Health Medical Center, a specialist office or diagnostic center, please call your IMC Health Medical Center to reschedule the appointment
Every year, we schedule an appointment for a complete review of your medical history and physical exam. This is a longer appointment of your PCP to:
- Review your medications, and
- Make sure all your preventive tests are up to date