IMC Health is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join its team full time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will work to help build and empower a rapidly growing organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within our industries and markets.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Onboards new hires and ensures they have an amazing experience joining the team.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of talent goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of sourcing, recruiting, and networking experience required
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal partners, and candidates both internal and external
- Knowledge utilizing social networking tools for recruiting purposes.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems required
- Experience with ADP Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, including working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
IMC Health prides itself in offering its associates the following:
- Bonus Incentives
- 401K Matching Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 18 Days of Paid Time Off during first year
- Paid Holidays Off
- Monday through Friday work schedule